Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for SetCursorPos API.
- Support for Immediate Recovery on Windows 8.1.
- Fixed crash when Microsoft Chinese Pinyin IME is in use.
- Fixed a problem with Chrome and LastPass on Windows 8.1
- Fixed a BSOD crash.
- Added support for pasting bitmaps and metafiles from the clipboard.
- Added support for the dynamic variant of \RPC Control\spoolss (from spoolsv.exe) that is introduced in Windows 8.1, to allow programs in the sandbox to print in Windows 8.1.
- Added NACL.EXE and NACL64.EXE to list of lingering programs.
- Fixed error SBIE2205 after installing Microsoft KB2898785 with IE10 and IE 11