Scribus is an open-source program that brings award-winning professional page layout to Linux/Unix, MacOS X, OS/2 and Windows desktops with a combination of "press-ready" output and new approaches to page layout. Underneath the modern and user friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as CMYK color, separations, ICC color management and versatile PDF creation. Scribus was the first DTP application on the planet to directly support PDF/X-3 output, a rigorous ISO standard. Scribus did so by almost a year. Other features include PDF Import, EPS import/export, Unicode text including right to left scripts such as Arabic and Hebrew. Scribus also has unexpected touches such as: useful vector drawing tools, SVG import/export and support for OpenType Fonts. The Scribus file format is XML based; open and completely documented. Unlike proprietary binary file formats, even damaged documents can be recovered with a simple text editor - sometimes a challenging problem with other page layout programs. There is an easy to use drag and drop scrapbook. Scribus has been translated into more than 25 languages and more are coming in the future.
- Windows 10 upgrade without notification via ISO-site in microsoft windows discussion support
- UXTheme? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 in holiday 2016 in gamers hangout
- I can't launch media creation tool in microsoft windows discussion support
- Conversations with Creators with Wil Wheaton | S01, E04: Santa Monica Studio in sony console
- Windows 10: Disabling P2P WU Sharing in microsoft windows discussion support
- StartIsBack++ 1.0 Windows 10 Start menu program released in front page news
- Windows 10 'Service Release 1' expected to roll out next month in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.