Scribus is an open-source program that brings award-winning professional page layout to Linux/Unix, MacOS X, OS/2 and Windows desktops with a combination of "press-ready" output and new approaches to page layout. Underneath the modern and user friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as CMYK color, separations, ICC color management and versatile PDF creation. Scribus was the first DTP application on the planet to directly support PDF/X-3 output, a rigorous ISO standard. Scribus did so by almost a year. Other features include PDF Import, EPS import/export, Unicode text including right to left scripts such as Arabic and Hebrew. Scribus also has unexpected touches such as: useful vector drawing tools, SVG import/export and support for OpenType Fonts. The Scribus file format is XML based; open and completely documented. Unlike proprietary binary file formats, even damaged documents can be recovered with a simple text editor - sometimes a challenging problem with other page layout programs. There is an easy to use drag and drop scrapbook. Scribus has been translated into more than 25 languages and more are coming in the future.
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Bar vs. Church in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- ‘Shawshank’ Fugitive Arrested 56 Years After Escape in Real World News
- SQL Server 2016 preview releasing this summer in Front Page News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.