Scribus is an open-source program that brings award-winning professional page layout to Linux/Unix, MacOS X, OS/2 and Windows desktops with a combination of "press-ready" output and new approaches to page layout. Underneath the modern and user friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features, such as CMYK color, separations, ICC color management and versatile PDF creation. Scribus was the first DTP application on the planet to directly support PDF/X-3 output, a rigorous ISO standard. Scribus did so by almost a year. Other features include PDF Import, EPS import/export, Unicode text including right to left scripts such as Arabic and Hebrew. Scribus also has unexpected touches such as: useful vector drawing tools, SVG import/export and support for OpenType Fonts. The Scribus file format is XML based; open and completely documented. Unlike proprietary binary file formats, even damaged documents can be recovered with a simple text editor - sometimes a challenging problem with other page layout programs. There is an easy to use drag and drop scrapbook. Scribus has been translated into more than 25 languages and more are coming in the future.
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- How to Properly Setup a DNS Hostname with VPS Linux Server in Internet, Network & Security
- Base Filtering Engine Won't Start, Error 5: Access is Denied. [Windows 7] in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- HTC owners can now get 100GB of free cloud storage on Google Drive in Front Page News
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Xbox 360 'Minecraft' owners can get the game for $5 on Xbox One this Friday in Front Page News
- I knew it about Bing...... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.