A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- which device are you waiting for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Sony now Calls the PS Vita a “Legacy Platform” Outside of Japan / Asia in Sony Console
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Does Facebook Turn People Into Narcissists ? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.