A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- Windows 8.1 'August Update' returns, now with less BSOD in Front Page News
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- FBI produces 'news' radio program... in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.