A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- onOne Perfect Effects 8 is free right now in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Xbox One distributor reports losses as sales fail to pick up in China in Front Page News
- Screw thin smartphones... here's my take on the perfect smartphone in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.