A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Another day, another mass shooting... in Real World Issues
- Phil Spencer is not sure if the Xbox One can catch the PS4 in Front Page News
- Using xbox 360 controller on windows 7 for gaming in Hardware Hangout
- Canadian carriers will supposedly not offer the Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Tablets in Hardware Hangout
- Twitter is looking into company-wide layoffs next week in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.