A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse in Real World News
- European Outlets in General Discussion
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Logitech moving away from mouse and keyboard business in Real World News
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
- US to launch blitz of gas exports, eyes global energy dominance in Real World Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.