A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Windows 10 Forced Driver Updates - not sure it's actually so in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in Real World News
- Was the Win 8 font rendering issue fixed on Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- First images of Microsoft's new flagship phone show up online, clad in an engineering shell in Front Page News
- Save your Windows 10 creation tools and .iso's in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Halo Wars 2 coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One in 2016 in Front Page News
- nVidia driver OC limits change? in Hardware Hangout
- How can I sell my Xbox 360? in Microsoft Console Xbox
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.