A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Final member of hacking group found guilty for data theft that involved Microsoft and others in Front Page News
- Laptop takes too long to POST. in Hardware Hangout
- All The Nintendo Direct News In One Place in Nintendo Console
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Indiana pizzeria swarmed with negative Yelp reviews after saying it won't cater gay weddings in Real World Issues
- Requesting assistance for backup software in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.