A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Migrate ESXI to new drive in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Woman who started blaze trying to kill bed bugs: 'I am so sorry' in Real World News
- Start10 - Why Couldn't Microsoft Make The Start Menu on Windows 10 Like This One? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: December 2015 in Sony Console
- Microsoft's Black Friday sale starts November 26 with savings on Lumia, Surface and Xbox in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.