A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- The robot economy and the future of employment in Real World Issues
- Atheist Thread in Real World Issues
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
- LG's new flagship said to feature secondary 'ticker' display above main 5.7in Quad HD screen in Front Page News
- Microsoft says there are now 7 million Windows Insiders in Front Page News
- Inappropriate ads in Site Forum Issues
- Hillary Clinton: I'm running for president in Domestic Politics
- Until Dawn new previews and gameplay in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.