A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Is reselling Retail software ok ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Restore image on new HDD in Hardware Hangout
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- Need Help - Gaming PC: Should I upgrade or wait? in Hardware Hangout
- I need help enabling VT on my laptop in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Error when attempting to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win10 Insider preview in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.