A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Investigation in progress in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 8.1 Waking up every hour. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
- App Store opens on Home Page in Site & Forum Issues
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Ma-Config.com 126.96.36.199 in Front Page News
- The Outlook app for Android has a serious bug in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.