A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Xbox Games with Gold: August 2014 in Microsoft Console
- is a used iPhone 4 really worth $150? in iPhone/iOS
- It's official - the HTC One M8 for Windows is coming to T-Mobile in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.