A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- Driver Genius 18.104.22.1685 in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Etoro? Anyone use it? in General Discussion
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- SteelSeries are selling a "Pro Gaming Suit" onesie in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Play Pac Man on your street with Google Maps in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.