A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Elon Musk has created a school in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 8.1 No streaming video. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Free game of the month: NBA Jam (iOS) (AUS, possibly others) in Mobile Gaming
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- PCI-E extension/riser cable in Hardware Hangout
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.