A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Excel 2002 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Adblocking... Could Patreon revolutionise the internet? in General Discussion
- Mozilla reveals Firefox for Windows 10 is in development, and coming 'soon' in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- CBS News reports Subway's Jared Fogle is a suspect in a child porn probe | UPDATE in Real World News
- How much trouble would I have cloning my SSD onto a new computer? in Hardware Hangout
- Surface 3 Pro picture question in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.