Microsoft has released a patch for Microsoft® Windows NT4 Option Pack that will eliminate a vulnerability that exists because a malicious user could issue a specially formatted, non-RFC compliant SMTP command that will result in a Denial of Service attack. This would be carried out more typically through a custom application where the malformed data would cause the SMTP service to fail. Download now to prevent a possible Denial of Service Attack.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Google patents creepy dolls that watch and listen to your children in Front Page News
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- Batch file to backup usernames from Windows 7 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Get Windows 10 for FREE via Nationwide training? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.