Microsoft has released a patch for Microsoft® Windows NT4 Option Pack that will eliminate a vulnerability that exists because a malicious user could issue a specially formatted, non-RFC compliant SMTP command that will result in a Denial of Service attack. This would be carried out more typically through a custom application where the malformed data would cause the SMTP service to fail. Download now to prevent a possible Denial of Service Attack.
- Visual Basic programing(excel) help needed in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- What is a good resource for keeping me updated on the latest advancement in Web? in Web Design / Programming
- This ain't yo mama's surge protector in General Discussion
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.