Microsoft has released a patch for Microsoft® Windows NT4 Option Pack that will eliminate a vulnerability that exists because a malicious user could issue a specially formatted, non-RFC compliant SMTP command that will result in a Denial of Service attack. This would be carried out more typically through a custom application where the malformed data would cause the SMTP service to fail. Download now to prevent a possible Denial of Service Attack.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Recommend ide/sata to usb 2.0 adapter in Hardware Hangout
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Vocal EDM recommendations in Wall of Sound
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End extended E3 2015 demo in Sony Console
- fixing a broken debian? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Upgrade vs OK PC vs Dream PC in Poll Station
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.