Microsoft has released a patch for Microsoft® Windows NT4 Option Pack that will eliminate a vulnerability that exists because a malicious user could issue a specially formatted, non-RFC compliant SMTP command that will result in a Denial of Service attack. This would be carried out more typically through a custom application where the malformed data would cause the SMTP service to fail. Download now to prevent a possible Denial of Service Attack.
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Xbox Music update brings Live Tile support and other fixes. in Windows Phone
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- URGENT: Readability and ad issues on Neowin front page [resolved] in Site Announcements
- sneakers on the ground?! in Domestic Politics
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Avoid code Repetition in conditions in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.