Microsoft has released a patch for Microsoft® Windows NT4 Option Pack that will eliminate a vulnerability that exists because a malicious user could issue a specially formatted, non-RFC compliant SMTP command that will result in a Denial of Service attack. This would be carried out more typically through a custom application where the malformed data would cause the SMTP service to fail. Download now to prevent a possible Denial of Service Attack.
- WPS Office Personal Edition 184.108.40.20650 in Front Page News
- Desktop & ESXi Build Review in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Universal Apps -- How Do They Work? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- My New Phone! LG G3 32GB 3GB ram. in Android
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Fight is officially on for May 2 in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.