Microsoft has released a patch for Microsoft® Windows NT4 Option Pack that will eliminate a vulnerability that exists because a malicious user could issue a specially formatted, non-RFC compliant SMTP command that will result in a Denial of Service attack. This would be carried out more typically through a custom application where the malformed data would cause the SMTP service to fail. Download now to prevent a possible Denial of Service Attack.
- Google Fiber Expansion Announcement in Back Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Budman and IT security experts, please come in man... in Internet, Network & Security
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- The question of life and gods answered in It's a Conspiracy!
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.