Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank land in Real World Issues
- Saints Row Writer Accepts Anita Sarkeesian's Critique of His Games in Gamers' Hangout
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Preparing for Winter in General Discussion
- Nintendo Unveils New 3DS in Nintendo Console
- What is neowin.net and why is my computer sending HTTP POST messages to neowin.net/spy? in Introduce Yourself
- The Oatmeal: Why haven't you had kids yet? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.