Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Google dev apologizes after Photos app tags black people as “gorillas” in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10163 release notes have leaked in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Keeping Wii U GamePad at 100% brightness? in Nintendo Console
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Suggestions for a good budget smartphone to test/compare Android in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.