Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- RAM bad? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Running a central antivirus on WS2012R2 for domain clients in Software Discussion & Support
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- SpaceX Dragon 2 - testing & updates in Science Discussion & News
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.