Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Bing update makes searching for animated GIFs a lot easier in Front Page News
- OS X Mail w/ Exchange in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Microsoft Band and Microsoft Health Thread in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Montreal woman wins cash from Google for Street View cleavage in Real World News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- GYM Members, I need some info! (golds, la, lifetime) in General Discussion
- Windows 8.1 and AMD FX8350 always at "full speed" in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Amelia Earhart's plane found ? in It's a Conspiracy!