Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- I made the mistake of deploying Onedrive For Buisness in Software Discussion & Support
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Lumia 520 won't update to Windows 10 preview! in Windows Phone
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- HTC One M9 review - is this really the One for you? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.