Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Inappropriate ads in Site Forum Issues
- I'm Jade in Introduce Yourself
- 4K TV as monitor? in Hardware Hangout
- TechSpot: Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review in Front Page News
- Check out some of the designs that Google rejected for its new logo in Front Page News
- Huawei brings Force Touch tech to its new smartphone before Apple, weighs an orange with it in Front Page News
- Windows 7 won't activate though the serial key is valid in Hardware Hangout
- Microsoft's Continuum docks will also feature USB, HDMI and DisplayPort in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.