Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Im after a font in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- The Windows Phone Store is currently facing some search-related issues in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.