Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Firefox beats Chrome as fastest browser in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Man holds suspected carjacker at gunpoint until police arrive in Real World News
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.