Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Impressive device, affordable price in Front Page News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Senior DHS Official Charged With Assaulting Juvenile Remains in Key Position in Real World Issues
- McCain Urges Military Strikes Against FIFA in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.