Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- theme doesn't run properly in windows 10 in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- 7 Days: A week of Windows devices with tiny prices, iCortana, and an amazing little Pi in Front Page News
- Phonetic NSFW joke in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Brutal: College student who wants free everything humiliated on Neil Cavuto in Real World Issues
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- External Drives Randomly Missing in Hardware Hangout
- Windows Phone Internals debuts potential Windows RT 8.1 proof of concept on a Lumia 520 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.