Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- This is how you record a Holographic video in front page news
- Microsoft goes over the Windows 10 experience in new video in front page news
- Everything we know about the new Moto G ahead of its unveiling in front page news
- Apple won't be releasing an 'iPhone 6C', analyst claims in front page news
- Screenshots show redesigned Twitter app, just in time for Windows 10 in front page news
- Android and iOS Xbox One Smartglass app gets updated with new features in front page news
- New Windows 10 patch available; fixes issues created by previous update in front page news
- Samsung schedules its next Unpacked event for August 13 in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.