Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao in The Sporting Arena
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Google Chrome 42.0.2311.135 in Front Page News
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
- ESPN Sues Verizon Over Slimmed-Down FiOS TV Package in Back Page News
- Windows 10 'Insider Preview' build 10074 leaks, straight from Microsoft's servers in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.