Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.xxxxx in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New music app: am I missing something? in iPhone/iOS
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.