Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- A 26-year-old MIT graduate is turning heads over his theory that income inequality is actually about in Real World Issues
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.6 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- CCNA training for only 10$ - promo from udemy.com in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.