Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 Hands On in Hardware Hangout
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- 'Alphabet' registers a new home, could be upgrading from 'ABC.XYZ' in Front Page News
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.