Sirius Satellite Radio today announced that it ended 2007 with 8,321,785 subscribers, up from the company's 2006 ending subscriber base of 6,024,555. During 2007, SIRIUS added approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions. "Sirius' subscriber base increased 38% in 2007, and our gross subscriber additions in 2007 were the highest in the history of satellite radio," said Mel Karmazin, CEO of the company. "Our full year monthly subscriber self-pay churn rate was 1.6% and all-in churn was 2.2%, consistent with the low end of our guidance. Based upon preliminary financial data, we expect to report significantly greater positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter of 2007 than the company reported in the fourth quarter of 2006."
- Latest AMD drivers for Windows 10 Issue - R9 280x in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft: 14 million devices are now running Windows 10 in front page news
- July 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 'Service Release 1' expected to roll out next month in front page news
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- AMD GPU issues on Windows 10 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Is it possible to upgrade Windows without booting the OS? in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.