Slackware 11 has been officially released, just over a year after Slackware 10.2 became available. Software available with Slackware 11 includes KDE 3.5, Mozilla Seamonkey 1.0.5 and X11R6 6.9. As usual, ISOs are available through BitTorrent and FTPs, packages can be synced through FTPs.
- Moving Windows to a 2nd Hard drive in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Band Flyers Web Design Program in General Discussion
- Having a hard time deciding between Nexus 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in Android
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- A man cant have too many shirts in General Discussion
- I need help enabling VT on my laptop in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- How to copy VMs and add folders in Hyper-V in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.