Slackware 11 has been officially released, just over a year after Slackware 10.2 became available. Software available with Slackware 11 includes KDE 3.5, Mozilla Seamonkey 1.0.5 and X11R6 6.9. As usual, ISOs are available through BitTorrent and FTPs, packages can be synced through FTPs.
- 4K TV as monitor? in Hardware Hangout
- Check out some of the designs that Google rejected for its new logo in Front Page News
- Inappropriate ads in Site Forum Issues
- Help wanted: Palm sized subnotebook. in Hardware Hangout
- Destiny in Gamers Hangout
- I'm Jade in Introduce Yourself
- Acer unveils modular Windows 10 PC that you can build one 'Block' at a time in Front Page News
- TechSpot: Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.