Slackware 11 has been officially released, just over a year after Slackware 10.2 became available. Software available with Slackware 11 includes KDE 3.5, Mozilla Seamonkey 1.0.5 and X11R6 6.9. As usual, ISOs are available through BitTorrent and FTPs, packages can be synced through FTPs.
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- deepin 2014.3 released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of Zen Studios' Avengers: Age of Ultron pinball in Front Page News
- Linux Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Foxit Reader 7.1.5.0425 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.