Slackware 11 has been officially released, just over a year after Slackware 10.2 became available. Software available with Slackware 11 includes KDE 3.5, Mozilla Seamonkey 1.0.5 and X11R6 6.9. As usual, ISOs are available through BitTorrent and FTPs, packages can be synced through FTPs.
- Samsung said to be unsure when to release its Gear A smartwatch in front page news
- Dell begins shipping Windows 10 machines in front page news
- Android 5.1 Lollipop heads to HTC's One M9 on T-Mobile in front page news
- Microsoft has begun pre-loading Windows 10 in front page news
- Welcome to the Windows 10 era in front page news
- Microsoft is developing an Android launcher called 'Arrow', now in private beta in front page news
- This is how you record a Holographic video in front page news
- Microsoft goes over the Windows 10 experience in new video in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.