Slim Browser is a multiple-site browser based on tab-page interface. It incorporates a large collection of wonderful features like recoverable popup killer, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist/whitelist filtering.
* Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
* Seamless integration with AI RoboForm FormFiller/Password Manager
* Built-in Popup Killer based on intelligent identification and pre-defined filtering
* Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
* Built-in web form spell checker.
* Universal URL Filter: Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
* Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
* ActiveX Filter: block obtrusive dialogs prompting you to install unsafe ActiveX controls.
* Convenient access to major search engines by Quick-Search Bar
* Seamless integration of most Internet Explorer toolbars
* ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor. View screenshot.
* Hidden Sites : hide and show a site at users' request
* Skinned window frame.
* Free-zooming of any web page and more....
* Added built-in crash reporting mechanism to aid debugging.
* Solved the display problem in Windows Vista when skin is enabled.
* Added support for zooming with ctrl+mouse wheel.
* Added support for IE7 page zoom as an option.
* Added wikipedia into quicksearch engine list.
* Added support for multiple start pages introduced in IE7.
* Fixed bug with taskbar display when skin is enabled.
* Fixed bug with adding rss url into favorites
* Added support for using different images for the maxmize/restore button when the main window is maximized or in normal size. Skin contributors may make use of this new feature.
* New feature: hide the entire browser and restore with a predefined hotkey.
* New feature: search for keywords in favorites via the favorites side pane.
* New feature: search for keywords in history via the history side pane.
* Added support to run as mobile edition from a USB stick.