SnagIt is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With SnagIt, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to SnagIt's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of SnagIt offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
What's new in this version:
- Windows External Version History
- Added video trimming to allow you to cut out sections of your video.
- Introduced new method of capturing that no longer requires choosing image or video and allows you to modify your selected area before finalizing the capture.
- Major refresh of Snagit Editor.
- We are no longer supporting Windows XP/Vista.
- Improved save workflow to give you an easier way to keep your original video captures.
- Added a dedicated way to create, edit, and manage your Snagit profiles.
- No longer contains text capture mode.
- Transitioned “OneClick” into an all new “Capture Window,” which provides immediate, single click access to all capture profiles as well as the new capture workflow.
- Added in-product training content to make sure you better understand video trimming and profiles.
- Added a way to directly tag single captures.
- We now require .NET 4 Full.