The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Dns server issues in Internet, Network & Security
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- A High-End (well, good) Bike - Options & Thoughts in General Discussion
- Alternative Office 365 Hosting Providers? in Internet, Network & Security
- WATCH: Woman drags smartphone-addicted boyfriend into subway train in General Discussion
- uTorrent 22.214.171.124394 in Front Page News
- Questions about cold approaching girls.... in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.