Spybot - Search & Destroy detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications. Spyware silently tracks your surfing behavior to create a marketing profile for you that is transmitted without your knowledge to the compilers and sold to advertising companies. If you see new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that you haven't intentionally installed, if your browser crashes inexplicably, or if your home page has been "hijacked" (or changed without your knowledge), your computer is most probably infected with spyware. Even if you don't see the symptoms, your computer may be infected, because more and more spyware is emerging. Spybot-S&D is free, so there's no harm giving it a try to see if something has invaded your computer. SpyBot-S&D allows you to exclude selected cookies, programs or extensions from being reported, allowing you to prevent false positive messages for items that you dont want to be alerted of every time. It can even scan your download directory for files that have been downloaded, but not yet installed, allowing you to detect unwanted programs before you even install them. SpyBot produces a detailed and easy to understand report before it deletes any files and allows you to deselect any item that you do not want to be processed. In addition, a recovery feature allows you to restore your settings if needed.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- Hands on video of iPhone 6 assembled parts.. in iPhone/iOS
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014 in Sony Console
- Mexican woman claims to be 127 years old in Real World News
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- 2014 game release dates (Sept. - Dec.) in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.