Microsoft has recently released a 'compatibility and reliability' update for Internet Explorer 8, on the Windows 7 Beta operating system. The update fixes many things, including the following:
- When Internet Explorer 8 is installed with Adobe Flash Player 10, Internet Explorer may become unresponsive.
- You experience a Print dialog box that is unusable when you try to print an Adobe PDF document.
- After a crash, Internet Explorer 8 becomes unresponsive and you must restart the computer to resolve
- Internet Explorer 8 may crash when you visit some Web sites.
- Internet Explorer 8 may crash when you resize the browser window.
- Internet Explorer 8 does not seem to remember information that was stored in cookies on the computer.
- Popular third-party extensions cause crashes in Internet Explorer 8.
- Previously blocked third-party extensions are no longer blocked after you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8.
Keep your eyes out for more Internet Explorer 8 news as it approaches a release in the next couple of months. You can find the Microsoft Support article for the update here.