At a New York press conference, Sony announced its plans to offer a $599 high definition player, specifically the forthcoming BDP-S300 Blu-ray player. The competing HD DVD players are currently even cheaper, but Sony is definitely making an effort if you consider the $1,000 price tag of Sony's current BDP-S1. Music lovers will be happy to know that the BDP-300 can play CDs as well. For non-gaming consumers who do not want a $499/$599 PlayStation 3, Blu-ray has just become far more affordable. This is good news for HD DVD lovers as well; if you ask me, a price battle is exactly what the high definition war needs.
- VB 2013 saving settings to INI file in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Protecting company data remote employees in Internet, Network & Security
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- Android Wear possibly coming to iOS? in iPhone/iOS
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in Domestic Politics
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 on a USB flash drive? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.