At a New York press conference, Sony announced its plans to offer a $599 high definition player, specifically the forthcoming BDP-S300 Blu-ray player. The competing HD DVD players are currently even cheaper, but Sony is definitely making an effort if you consider the $1,000 price tag of Sony's current BDP-S1. Music lovers will be happy to know that the BDP-300 can play CDs as well. For non-gaming consumers who do not want a $499/$599 PlayStation 3, Blu-ray has just become far more affordable. This is good news for HD DVD lovers as well; if you ask me, a price battle is exactly what the high definition war needs.
- FAKE(firstname.lastname@example.org) DOLLAR BILLS EUROS, POUND, FOR SELL HIGH QUALITY ? in hardware hangout
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
- Buy(email@example.com ) real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Immigrate and work aboard,buy burning bills ,euros ,passport,id card,driver licence? in site forum issues
- Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 - Using Win 8.1 key in microsoft windows discussion support
- Missing Avatar on Main Page in site forum issues
- International Space Station (Updates) in science discussion and news
- We finally know what Nokia's mystery product was: Ozo, a virtual reality camera in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.