Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Honda SLF Camera in Back Page News
- Sound problems with 10041/10049 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- OnePlus reveals DR-1 drone, an affordable game changer in Front Page News
- Microsoft considered making the original Xbox free (and buying Nintendo) in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.