Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Humans 'will become God-like cyborgs within 200 years' in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- Tomorrow is Groundhog Day… For everyone. How does society respond? in General Discussion
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- A discreet way to share documents and messages with Washington Post journalists in Real World Issues
- How to change RGB Levels Intel 4000HD in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- GNU / Linux May 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.