Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Opensuse 13.2 question (please bear with me) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- A Horror Game Hidden In The Darkest Corners Of The Internet in Computer Gaming
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- My New Phone! LG G3 32GB 3GB ram. in Android
- [UK] Members Location Query in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows To Go UEFI & BIOS compatible Deployment Guide in A Collection of Essential Guides
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.