Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- Issue with SLI bridge? in Hardware Hangout
- New theme crash in Safari on iPad in Site & Forum Issues
- Satya Nadella talks Cloud and Women's rights in the workplace in new interviews in Front Page News
- WinRAR 5.20 Beta 2 in Front Page News
- Control Panel or PC Settings? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena