Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia 830 leaks again, best images of new device so far in Front Page News
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
- [Win 8.1 Pro] Netflix App crashing on start-up in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.