Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Acer returns to the Windows Phone fray with an entry-level device in Front Page News
- Time Warner Cable 300mbs Internet/RoutersConfiguration in Internet, Network & Security
- Split Rar files CRC Failing in Software Discussion & Support
- IPB 4 release candidate now out in Site & Forum Issues
- Olixar Light Bulb review: A Bluetooth enabled speaker that also illuminates the room in Front Page News
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.