Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Scottish independence: Voting under way in referendum in Real World Issues
- Best software to make a Windows XP PC Grandma proof? in Software Discussion & Support
- Origin Game Time and On The House: September 2014 in Computer Gaming
- Fire Your Fry Frying Butt-Whopper Flopper! in General Discussion
- Minecraft to join Microsoft in Gamers' Hangout
- New SCEJA game on the 21st (special project to celebrate the 20th anniversary of PlayStation) in Sony Console
- TGS 2014: Silent Hills Trailer in Gamers' Hangout