Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- New 1TB Playstation 4 model is using older, outdated hardware in Front Page News
- OMG... how did this happen? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- Samsung confirms list of devices it plans to upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Front Page News
- The Top 10 apps no Windows 10 PC should be without in Front Page News
- Windows 10 doesn't like adaptive CPU clock changing in Microsoft Windows Support
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- We need a windows 10 insider to post about older game titles not working on 10 in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.