Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Planning to pre-order a Surface Book from the Microsoft Store? Too late - they're out of stock in Front Page News
- Android finally gets a built-in (but very basic) file explorer in 6.0 Marshmallow in Front Page News
- I REALLY need to find out what is wrong with my computer, but i can't find what it could possibly be. in Microsoft Windows Support
- Apple rolls out Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse 2, and Magic Trackpad 2 with Force Touch in Front Page News
- This Device has been removed from OneDrive in Microsoft Windows Support
- Oregon eighth-grader suspended from school for wearing patriotic shirt showing gun in Real World News
- Apple launches new iMac range; Retina 5K Display now standard on all 27in models in Front Page News
- Microsoft opens a window to its own Android distribution, according to a new report in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.