Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in front page news
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Messed up big time trying to jump straight to a clean install of Windows 10 in software discussion support
- How to change number of items on Most used category in Start Menu? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft is working to bring WhatsApp Web support on Edge in front page news
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- Report: Konami Is Treating Its Staff Like Prisoners in gamers hangout
- Scammers capitalise on Windows 10's popularity in latest ploy in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.