Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- App Store opens on Home Page in Site & Forum Issues
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- iFixit tears down the Apple Watch; reveals tiny battery and nearly impossible repair in Front Page News
- Do You Have a Strap On.... Your Camera? in Digital Camera Lab
- AnyDesk 1.3.1 Beta in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.