Sony has officially released Firmware Update v2.10 for its PlayStation 3. The update enhances media playback: DivX and VC-1 (WMV) video playback is now available in the Video section of the XMB. Users have been asking for DivX support for a very long time, it’s great to see Sony listen to their customers. The new version also brings the PS3’s Blu-ray drive up to Profile 1.1, meaning various Blu-ray enhancements only available on Profile 1.1 compatible Blu-ray discs will now work on the PS3. A voice changer feature has also been added, enabling users to change the tone of their voice during voice or video chat. Let us know how this update works out for you!
- Microsoft's Black Friday sale starts November 26 with savings on Lumia, Surface and Xbox in Front Page News
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November Update media; explains why it was pulled [Update] in Front Page News
- Start10 v1.06 in Front Page News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
- Regedit crashes while using Find on Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows Support
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
- Fallout 4 in Gamers Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.