Sound Borb is an audio ambience generating system. The generative nature of Sound Borb's audio engine means that once you hit play, the ambience you're listening to will never end. It will never go to the next track. It will never loop. If you want to listen to the ocean, you can listen to the ocean from now until your electricity goes out. Various ambiences are available for download on the download page, and you can also create your own and post them for download here, if you're so inclined. Parameters are kept to a minimum, so as to make Sound Borb easy to use. Just load an ambience, and start listening. You can adjust the overall volume, the intensity (how much activity is occuring in the sound), and the happiness of the ambience. Or you can set the intensity and happiness parameters to auto, and sit back and listen. Sound Borb is currently free to use non-commercially. Enjoy!
- What's your preferred track rating system: hearts, stars or halve stars? in Poll Station
- Roommate fight over iPhone vs Android ends in arrests in Real World Issues
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers' Hangout
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- AMD reports a dim financial picture and withdraws from high-density server business in Back Page News
- Post Hardcore recomendations in Wall of Sound
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.