Sound Borb is an audio ambience generating system. The generative nature of Sound Borb's audio engine means that once you hit play, the ambience you're listening to will never end. It will never go to the next track. It will never loop. If you want to listen to the ocean, you can listen to the ocean from now until your electricity goes out. Various ambiences are available for download on the download page, and you can also create your own and post them for download here, if you're so inclined. Parameters are kept to a minimum, so as to make Sound Borb easy to use. Just load an ambience, and start listening. You can adjust the overall volume, the intensity (how much activity is occuring in the sound), and the happiness of the ambience. Or you can set the intensity and happiness parameters to auto, and sit back and listen. Sound Borb is currently free to use non-commercially. Enjoy!
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Gateway and Routing help in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Don't be racist ... be like Mario! in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Super Mario 64 – First Level Recreated in Unity Engine, Playable in Your Browser in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.