Spybot - Search & Destroy detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications. Spyware silently tracks your surfing behavior to create a marketing profile for you that is transmitted without your knowledge to the compilers and sold to advertising companies. If you see new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that you haven't intentionally installed, if your browser crashes inexplicably, or if your home page has been "hijacked" (or changed without your knowledge), your computer is most probably infected with spyware. Even if you don't see the symptoms, your computer may be infected, because more and more spyware is emerging. Spybot-S&D is free, so there's no harm giving it a try to see if something has invaded your computer. SpyBot-S&D allows you to exclude selected cookies, programs or extensions from being reported, allowing you to prevent false positive messages for items that you dont want to be alerted of every time. It can even scan your download directory for files that have been downloaded, but not yet installed, allowing you to detect unwanted programs before you even install them. SpyBot produces a detailed and easy to understand report before it deletes any files and allows you to deselect any item that you do not want to be processed. In addition, a recovery feature allows you to restore your settings if needed.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Computer Gaming
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 build 10064 screenshots show up in Front Page News
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- OneDrive for iOS adds support for Apple Watch in Front Page News
- Cheapest BT device that gives my Lollipop phone Smart unlock? in Android
- Share your known issues with Windows 10 for phones in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.