SQL Server Express is a version of SQL Server 2005 designed for building simple, dynamic applications. SQL Server Express helps developers build robust and reliable applications by providing a powerful database that is also free and easy to use. Too often database systems are overly complex for building simple applications. SQL Server Express and the other Express products reduce this complexity by providing a simple but powerful development environment for building data-driven applications. You can design schemas, add data, and query local databases, all inside the Visual Studio 2005 environment. If you need more advanced database features, then SQL Server Express can be seamlessly upgraded to more sophisticated versions of SQL Server.
- Formula E Championship 2014-15 Season in The Sporting Arena
- Computer Business From Home in General Discussion
- Should I start again with Windows 10 Upgrade? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Our review of the PiPO X7: The $128 quad-core Windows 8.1 mini PC in Front Page News
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- More than 30 optional updates will hit Windows today in unscheduled release in Front Page News
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- YouTube will stop working on older devices this May in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.