SQL Server Express is a version of SQL Server 2005 designed for building simple, dynamic applications. SQL Server Express helps developers build robust and reliable applications by providing a powerful database that is also free and easy to use. Too often database systems are overly complex for building simple applications. SQL Server Express and the other Express products reduce this complexity by providing a simple but powerful development environment for building data-driven applications. You can design schemas, add data, and query local databases, all inside the Visual Studio 2005 environment. If you need more advanced database features, then SQL Server Express can be seamlessly upgraded to more sophisticated versions of SQL Server.
- Old site, strange problem with IE 11 in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- AppleCare+ users to get battery replacement once it hits 80 percent health in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.