In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- BBC to broadcast Grand Theft Auto TV drama despite Rockstar legal action; trailer released in Front Page News
- SmartThings' new home automation hub is sleeker, smarter, and still $99 in Front Page News
- Fix : Windows 10 accessing network drives : Password incorrect in A Collection Of Essential Guides
- PS4 Update 3.0 Details Leak in Sony Console
- Crackdown 3 and the Power of the Cloud in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Microsoft rolls out Skype 6.0 for Android and iOS in Front Page News
- Atheist Thread in Real World Issues
- Apple is pursuing original entertainment content, new report claims in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.