In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers Hangout
- Pay (almost) what you want for this Microsoft Office Productivity Bundle in Front Page News
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Dell updates XPS line of laptops, including Skylake and an InfintyEdge XPS 15 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers Hangout
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.