In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse in Real World News
- Steam begins allowing mod creators to sell their work in Computer Gaming
- Have you been satisfied with the PS4's game library since launch? in Sony Console
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- Is it possible in Win Movie Maker 2012 to make a mov that has 1 DVD menu of videos, and one of pics? in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.