In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
- Downshift: those who have gone from Windows 10 BACK to Windows 8/8.1 or 7 in Microsoft Windows Support
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue same-sex marriage licenses in Real World News
- Stardock announces Object Desktop 2016, a complete Windows customization experience in Front Page News
- (French tourist) Natalie Amyot who fell pregnant releases Youtube video to find baby's father in Real World News
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Microsoft is bringing Cortana to more countries in Front Page News
- Microsoft confirms delay to launch of unlocked Surface 3 4G LTE in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.