In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- Everything we know about the new Moto G ahead of its unveiling in front page news
- Apple won't be releasing an 'iPhone 6C', analyst claims in front page news
- Screenshots show redesigned Twitter app, just in time for Windows 10 in front page news
- Android and iOS Xbox One Smartglass app gets updated with new features in front page news
- New Windows 10 patch available; fixes issues created by previous update in front page news
- Samsung schedules its next Unpacked event for August 13 in front page news
- Microsoft reveals official launch site for Windows 10 in front page news
- The OnePlus 2 is official, starts at $329 in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.