In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- How to get static IP address to stick at start up on Debian Jessie in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hello Everybody! My name is Cross in Introduce Yourself
- Windows 10 RTM sign-off date: July 9, 2015 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
- Upgrading to win 10 from 8.1 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Microsoft announces changes to Xbox Video in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.