In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Sony now Calls the PS Vita a “Legacy Platform” Outside of Japan / Asia in Sony Console
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Does Facebook Turn People Into Narcissists ? in General Discussion
- Xbox Games with Gold: June 2015 in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.