In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 is getting a Japanese anime mascot, but it still needs a name in Back Page News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Is there a third party program that will allow me to set up a voice activated login? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Discuss: One week on, what do you think of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10122? in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- IObit Smart Defrag 126.96.36.1991 in Front Page News
- [Web] Find your pointer in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.