In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November Update media; explains why it was pulled [Update] in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Installing wired home network under floorboards ... best method? in Internet Network Security
- Google can remotely unlock most Android devices by court order in Front Page News
- Syber's customizable Steam Machine on sale for $299: offers an i3, 500GB, 4GB DDR3 and a GTX 750 in Front Page News
- Fallout 4 in Gamers Hangout
- Brb, using my l33t HTML skills to blow up printers.. in Jokes Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.