In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
- Phonetic NSFW joke in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Verizon provides further context to the restriction of the Lumia 950 family on its network in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson: A new name and a new look for Catalyst in Back Page News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Amazon Unlimited Cloud Drive for just $5! in Virtualization Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.