In a huge blow to Sony, Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console. The Final Fantasy XIII project currently consists of two games for the PS3 as well as a mobile game but now it appears that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII as well. The big question is which console Square Enix plans to support. The Xbox 360 is easily a very popular speculation choice but one must not rule out the Nintendo DS handheld and or the Nintendo Wii since Square Enix has been very impressed and pleased with the Wii's user base and the DS has already received the Final Fantasy treatment a few times.
- Exchange Cert Setup Help! in Server Support
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- A windows 8-like Task Manager for Windows 7 ,work in progress! in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Do you encrypt your folders or drives? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows 8.1 App store--not opening app download page properly in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.