Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- The belly dancer cat video in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III beta now open to all on Xbox One and PC in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Rainmeter - Still Relevant With Windows 10? in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- Reporter And Photographer Shot, Killed During Live TV News Report In Virginia in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- I'm now on Android, need some tips for launcher lockscreen etc in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.