Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Having a hard time deciding between Nexus 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in Android
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Changing IP configuration on NIC does not work - any reason why that would happen? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Tips in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Unable to access advanced firewall rules in build 10061 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.