Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Church credits 'miracle' after paramedics revive man in Real World News
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Winchester woman finds 3ft wasp nest on bed in Real World News
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Resident Evil remaster screen comparisons in Gamers' Hangout
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.