Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Need Help - Gaming PC: Should I upgrade or wait? in Hardware Hangout
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- [rumour] Windows 10 $2 upgrade amnesty for pirates in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: July 2015 in Sony Console
- The Order 1866 in 4K. Well Kinda in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.