Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
- Saints Row Writer Accepts Anita Sarkeesian's Critique of His Games in Gamers' Hangout
- Dozens of fake cell phone towers discovered eavesdropping on Android devices in Front Page News
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank land in Real World Issues
- Preparing for Winter in General Discussion
- What is neowin.net and why is my computer sending HTTP POST messages to neowin.net/spy? in Introduce Yourself
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.