Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Boehner Will Resign From Congress in Domestic Politics
- Cheapest way to get a 10Gb (e?) link between 2 machines. in Internet Network Security
- Foxit Reader 184.108.40.2069 in Front Page News
- Best gaming keyboard ? in Hardware Hangout
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.