Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Nature's Zombie Apocalypse in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PingPlotter 4.00.3 in Front Page News
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Happy 25th birthday Hubble in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.