Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- The audacity of taupe: Barack Obama's tan suit creates sartorial stir on social media in Real World News
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows Entertainment Conundrum: 7 v 8 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Keeps blue screening all the time in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- E-cigarette? Anyone using it? in General Discussion
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.