Gamespot is reporting that long-delayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, developed by GSC Gameworld and published by THQ, has finally gone gold. The announcement was made by THQ's Executive Vice President, Kelly Flock, at THQ's Gamer's Day Event in San Francisco. After six years of development, the title is to be released on the 22nd of March, 2007.
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Pakistan one of the least racist countries in the world according to Survey in Real World Issues
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
- Toy maker breach exposes data on hundreds of thousands of kids in Front Page News
- iPod Not Detected in iTunes in Apple Mac Support
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Police hunt shooter near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs in Real World News
- Download steam games that require a 64bit OS on a 32bit machine? in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.