S.T.A.L.K.E.R. provides a dynamic gameplay of fast and tough combats, where you oppose smart & dangerous enemies, a large set of diverse weaponry, possibility to control machinery, detailed and interactive game world, story-driven single player with original team gameplay, and multiplayer with numerous modes. A THQ release schedule reveals that STALKER, 5 years after its announcement, will launch March 16, 2007.
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Rock Band 4 Headed to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! in Gamers' Hangout
- Need a few users to test VPN Server in General Discussion
- Microsoft And Google Collaborate On Angular 2 Framework in Back Page News
- To get the Xperia Z3 or wait for the Z4 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Live outside the US and want to make Bing better? Here's the feedback channel in Front Page News
- Racially offensive skit mars A.C., Holy Spirit basketball game in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.