Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- PSA: Humble Store 2K Sale Includes Free Spec Ops: The Line in Computer Gaming
- Netgear Nighthawk and Verizon Actiontech Gateway (router/modem) network setup. in Internet, Network & Security
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- XBOX One + Plex = Amazing Home Theater System! in Home Theatre Discussion
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.