Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Windows 10 is getting a Japanese anime mascot, but it still needs a name in Back Page News
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- How important are a replaceable battery and expandable storage in a smartphone? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Peta demands Britain's oldest pub changes its name to show 'compassion' for animals in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- French barman guilty over 56 shots that killed customer in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.