Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Best paid windows store media player app in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Some users are experiencing issues activating the latest builds of Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.