Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 and S6 edge will soon be getting a price cut in front page news
- Skype 188.8.131.52 in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.