Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- VTech hacker also obtained headshots and chat logs of children and parents in Front Page News
- WhatsApp for Android blocks links for URLs related to a competitor in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to exit Pakistan, after government demanded unrestricted access to its servers in Front Page News
- Microsoft rolls out Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RTM in Front Page News
- Best way to format the SSD for O.S. reinstall in Software Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.