Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Generic Salary Question in General Discussion
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- App Recommendations in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
- The Ultimate Popcorn Machine in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Nebraska abolishes death penalty after veto-override in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.