Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Building a new PC over time, what to buy first? in Hardware Hangout
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- Lifemate P3 - Out now in Software Created By Our Members
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Chrome to pause all Flash ads by default from September 1 in Front Page News
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in Site Forum Issues
- iHeartRadio's universal Windows 10 app hits the Store with mobile version on the way in Back Page News
- August 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.