Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off in Gamers' Hangout
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- New GFX in Hardware Hangout
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Steam begins allowing mod creators to sell their work in Computer Gaming
- RAM Swap Opinions in Hardware Hangout
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.