Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- 360 Browser 126.96.36.199 in Front Page News
- US official: Military has been asked to send more troops to Iraq in Domestic Politics
- Police seize video gamer live on cam in Back Page News
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- [wordpress] pagination problem in Web Design / Programming
- Increase in 'One-Day Wonder' websites help disguise malware in Back Page News
- Show Off Your Website Here in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.