Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Shoppers threaten to boycott ALDI after it pulls Roald Dahl book containing word 'sl*t' off in Real World News
- Good bye IE...again... (a rant) in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Alternative Office 365 Hosting Providers? in Internet, Network & Security
- NGO: Gaza reconstruction will take 20 years in Real World Issues
- Microsoft refuses to give access to emails stored outside US in Front Page News
- Police seize video gamer live on cam in Back Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.