Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Google Adwords' top result for "Bing Ads" is a phishing site in Front Page News
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- I'm finally ditching Android for a Windows phone... in Windows Phone
- Windows Phone vs Android Chooses in Windows Phone
- US to modify ULA's $1B "launch capability" contract in Science Discussion & News
- MSN Down! in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.