Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How do I disable the touchpad on a Toshbia laptop? in Hardware Hangout
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Android Phones: Whats the best? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Best Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.