Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- yazidis face genocide at the hands of Islamic State in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Help out a great charity? by purchasing games? in Computer Gaming
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- [Humor] Spelling fail... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- [Book Review] Lock In - John Scalzi in Reviews by Members for Members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.