Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- I need some suggestion about mail services in Internet, Network & Security
- DirectX 12 rumoured to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC in Front Page News
- Apple products no longer welcome in the Chinese government in Front Page News
- Going back to Windows 7 (New Dell XPS 8700 with w8.1 preinstalled) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- surface pro 3 and Panasonic tv in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Here's where you can live-stream Microsoft's MWC keynote in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.