Steal This Film 1, which was downloaded nearly 3 million times, has now been succeeded officially (as the sequel premiered and was ironically leaked last month) by none other than Steal This Film 2. By producing this video, the League of Noble Peers, which features many prominent individuals from the BitTorrent community, has the goal of “bringing new people into the leagues of those now prepared to think 'after intellectual property', think creatively about the future of distribution, production and creativity.” For those still confused, Steal This Film is a series documenting the movement against intellectual property. The films discuss piracy culture as well as raids against file sharing websites. In the spirit of piracy, the movie is completely free for download.
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- Acronyms.... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Is there a way to make the hotspot undiscoverable so that the information has to be typed in? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.