MARKET RESEARCH firm iSuppli said that LCD monitor penetration rates in Europe are near 90 per cent, causing despondency and gloom for both vendors and the channel. And other conditions are likely to cause street prices of units to plunge during May and June, iSuppli said. The firm canvassed companies at the recently held CeBIT trade fair in Hannover, and noted many had bunged product into the European market in late 2005, hoping that the first quarter of 2006 would be as rosy as the same quarter last year.
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- SpaceX reusable launcher (Grasshopper) thread 2 in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Automatic Theme on News page too slow in Site & Forum Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.