MARKET RESEARCH firm iSuppli said that LCD monitor penetration rates in Europe are near 90 per cent, causing despondency and gloom for both vendors and the channel. And other conditions are likely to cause street prices of units to plunge during May and June, iSuppli said. The firm canvassed companies at the recently held CeBIT trade fair in Hannover, and noted many had bunged product into the European market in late 2005, hoping that the first quarter of 2006 would be as rosy as the same quarter last year.
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Perfect dark mode for gnome shell 3.16 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.