MARKET RESEARCH firm iSuppli said that LCD monitor penetration rates in Europe are near 90 per cent, causing despondency and gloom for both vendors and the channel. And other conditions are likely to cause street prices of units to plunge during May and June, iSuppli said. The firm canvassed companies at the recently held CeBIT trade fair in Hannover, and noted many had bunged product into the European market in late 2005, hoping that the first quarter of 2006 would be as rosy as the same quarter last year.
- Samsung confirms list of devices it plans to upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Front Page News
- OMG... how did this happen? in Microsoft Windows Support
- The Top 10 apps no Windows 10 PC should be without in Front Page News
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 doesn't like adaptive CPU clock changing in Microsoft Windows Support
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- We need a windows 10 insider to post about older game titles not working on 10 in Computer Gaming
- Engineers pimp up Galaxy phones with real gold plating in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.