MARKET RESEARCH firm iSuppli said that LCD monitor penetration rates in Europe are near 90 per cent, causing despondency and gloom for both vendors and the channel. And other conditions are likely to cause street prices of units to plunge during May and June, iSuppli said. The firm canvassed companies at the recently held CeBIT trade fair in Hannover, and noted many had bunged product into the European market in late 2005, hoping that the first quarter of 2006 would be as rosy as the same quarter last year.
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Person in Mercedes SUV having fun in ice-covered parking lot in The Neobahn
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- Touch friendly File Explorer (formerly Windows Explorer) in Microsoft Beta
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Things to never say to a customer in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.