MARKET RESEARCH firm iSuppli said that LCD monitor penetration rates in Europe are near 90 per cent, causing despondency and gloom for both vendors and the channel. And other conditions are likely to cause street prices of units to plunge during May and June, iSuppli said. The firm canvassed companies at the recently held CeBIT trade fair in Hannover, and noted many had bunged product into the European market in late 2005, hoping that the first quarter of 2006 would be as rosy as the same quarter last year.
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 7 Days: A week of Microsoft's tough decisions, Xbox insights and BlackBerry's Android beau in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Installing IE11 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Former Rare Developers Working on Banjo Kazooie Spiritual Successor in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.