MARKET RESEARCH firm iSuppli said that LCD monitor penetration rates in Europe are near 90 per cent, causing despondency and gloom for both vendors and the channel. And other conditions are likely to cause street prices of units to plunge during May and June, iSuppli said. The firm canvassed companies at the recently held CeBIT trade fair in Hannover, and noted many had bunged product into the European market in late 2005, hoping that the first quarter of 2006 would be as rosy as the same quarter last year.
- remove the ads in latest version of utorrent for Mac in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Need help, can't update ipad 4, error 3014 :( in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Share your known issues with Windows 10 for phones in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Discuss: Still on Windows 10 for phones? Share your known issues in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.