SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001916: [Refactoring] SIW / Topala support (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002082: [Refactoring] "Server offline" shall identifiy server (alt or main) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002126: [Refactoring] "Main executable for" leading text & "main executable" trailing text to be removed from Product names (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002145: [Refactoring] Undue "scan required" popup (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002146: [Refactoring] Merge "Google Chrome Frame" with "Google Chrome" (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.