Sun Microsystems has released a Beta 2 version of its Java Standard Edition 6, formerly known under the codename Project Mustang. Java SE 6 is the runtime environment that allows Java applications to run on desktop computers. A first beta was released last February and the application has since received a series of bug fixes, prompting the company to urge developers and enterprise users to start testing their applications on the forthcoming platform.
- new balance 998 in Site & Forum Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Restaurant serves Toxic Tea in Real World News
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Neowin Monthly Photography Challenge - Aug '14 (Frozen in Time) in Digital Camera Lab
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.