Sun Microsystems has released a Beta 2 version of its Java Standard Edition 6, formerly known under the codename Project Mustang. Java SE 6 is the runtime environment that allows Java applications to run on desktop computers. A first beta was released last February and the application has since received a series of bug fixes, prompting the company to urge developers and enterprise users to start testing their applications on the forthcoming platform.
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- A Genie in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Surface Pro 3 now $649 for limited time! in Back Page News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 6) in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- International Space Station Updates (thread 2) in Science Discussion & News
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.