Sun Microsystems has released a Beta 2 version of its Java Standard Edition 6, formerly known under the codename Project Mustang. Java SE 6 is the runtime environment that allows Java applications to run on desktop computers. A first beta was released last February and the application has since received a series of bug fixes, prompting the company to urge developers and enterprise users to start testing their applications on the forthcoming platform.
- Why are Nintendo controllers so painful to use? in Nintendo Console
- PlayStation Vue Limited Launch in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Should Microsoft release Surface tablets with Bay Trail/Atom? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- LibreOffice 4.4.2 RC2 in Front Page News
- Bought Xbox Live Gold subscription, now it's missing! in Microsoft Console
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- A 26-year-old MIT graduate is turning heads over his theory that income inequality is actually about in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.