Sun Microsystems has released a Beta 2 version of its Java Standard Edition 6, formerly known under the codename Project Mustang. Java SE 6 is the runtime environment that allows Java applications to run on desktop computers. A first beta was released last February and the application has since received a series of bug fixes, prompting the company to urge developers and enterprise users to start testing their applications on the forthcoming platform.
- How do I edit a project template used in Visual Studio? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- SlackUI: Dedicated Slack client for Windows! in Software created by our members
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.