Sun Microsystems has released a Beta 2 version of its Java Standard Edition 6, formerly known under the codename Project Mustang. Java SE 6 is the runtime environment that allows Java applications to run on desktop computers. A first beta was released last February and the application has since received a series of bug fixes, prompting the company to urge developers and enterprise users to start testing their applications on the forthcoming platform.
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Major issue with my handset in Android
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.