SynWrite is a free source code editor and notepad replacement for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. Initially started as project for building an editor based on the powerful EControl Syntax Editor SDK, SynWrite now offers a wide set of features.
- Syntax highlighting for lots of languages
- Fully customizable highlightings
- Code folding, determined text ranges may be collapsed.
- Tree structure view for source code
- Source code templates
- Clipboard history panel
- Search, replace with regular expressions
- Search, replace in multiple files
- External tools (capture of console output, errors navigation)
- Strings extraction feature
- Zen Coding (HTML + CSS + XSL high speed coding engine)
- Customizable hotkeys
- "Sync-Edit" feature allows to edit identical identifiers
- Portable mode
- Live spell checking
- Plugin support for file manager "Total Commander"
- Multilingual user interface
- Export to RTF/HTML with syntax highlighting
- and more...
What's new in this version:
- add: option "AComplete - Search for words only in first ... Mb" allows float values, e.g. "0,5" (comma or dot, depends on OS settings)
- add: help files have Search-feature now (thanks, Hans)
- fix: "/n" commandline param