A 28 year old Thai man was found dead clutching his iPhone 4S that was still plugged in. A 3rd-party charger has been blamed for the most recent death, which is sadly not uncommon in the region.
Windows 10 Build 10125 leaks online
A week of Windows updates, TV twists and Chromebook's business flop
Ulefone Be Touch: Video unboxing and first impressions
LG G4 Review - the phone that tries to offer everything
"..is now a top seller and lets you put all your favorite sci-fi ships against each other" - Brad Wardell
galactic civilizations 3
Tronsmart's USB Smart Charger; an ideal solution for the household?
All the latest news for Windows 10 Mobile and Desktop previews
It's perhaps unsurprising that in China counterfeiting is rife of most products manufactured there and sold in the West. But when those chargers start to kill, companies sit up and take notice.
In what seems to be becoming a frequent occurrence, a charging iPhone has put a man in a coma after he was electrocuted when using it, raising concerns over the safety of grey market electronics.
An iPhone 4 has allegedly electrocuted a young woman in China, after she was found dead holding the still-charging smartphone with burns on her hands and feet. Apple will fully investigate the issue