A 28 year old Thai man was found dead clutching his iPhone 4S that was still plugged in. A 3rd-party charger has been blamed for the most recent death, which is sadly not uncommon in the region.
Smartron S805 Android TV box: Unboxing and first impressions
Download: Windows 10 build 9926
NFL Super Bowl XLIX will be live streamed for free
NFL Super Bowl
NewerTech Wireless Aluminum Keypad Review
NewerTech Wireless Aluminum Keypad
Introducing Windows 10 for phones
Hands on with HoloLens
It's perhaps unsurprising that in China counterfeiting is rife of most products manufactured there and sold in the West. But when those chargers start to kill, companies sit up and take notice.
In what seems to be becoming a frequent occurrence, a charging iPhone has put a man in a coma after he was electrocuted when using it, raising concerns over the safety of grey market electronics.
An iPhone 4 has allegedly electrocuted a young woman in China, after she was found dead holding the still-charging smartphone with burns on her hands and feet. Apple will fully investigate the issue