This week Stephen Speicher and his engadget column The Clicker discusses the five reasons why he believes Blu-Ray will win the battle against HD-DVD. Some of the major points made are format security, computer manufacturer support, and overall capacity. Speicher argues that Blu-Ray has features that will make disc copying difficult, a large capacity already approaching the theoretical limits of HD-DVD, and support from major PC makers Dell and HP - all of which give it the edge over its rival.
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Sword-wielding bipolar man in elf costume stabs BMW, fights criminal charges in trial in Real World News
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.