This week Stephen Speicher and his engadget column The Clicker discusses the five reasons why he believes Blu-Ray will win the battle against HD-DVD. Some of the major points made are format security, computer manufacturer support, and overall capacity. Speicher argues that Blu-Ray has features that will make disc copying difficult, a large capacity already approaching the theoretical limits of HD-DVD, and support from major PC makers Dell and HP - all of which give it the edge over its rival.
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- [Q] Can I edit ISO files like a document? in Software Discussion & Support
- Want Periscope on Windows Phone? Meet Telescope, a third party alternative in Front Page News
- Microsoft acquires another small startup in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.