This week Stephen Speicher and his engadget column The Clicker discusses the five reasons why he believes Blu-Ray will win the battle against HD-DVD. Some of the major points made are format security, computer manufacturer support, and overall capacity. Speicher argues that Blu-Ray has features that will make disc copying difficult, a large capacity already approaching the theoretical limits of HD-DVD, and support from major PC makers Dell and HP - all of which give it the edge over its rival.
- Hackintosh Help in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- I need some suggestion about mail services in Internet, Network & Security
- DirectX 12 rumoured to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC in Front Page News
- Apple products no longer welcome in the Chinese government in Front Page News
- Going back to Windows 7 (New Dell XPS 8700 with w8.1 preinstalled) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- surface pro 3 and Panasonic tv in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.