This week Stephen Speicher and his engadget column The Clicker discusses the five reasons why he believes Blu-Ray will win the battle against HD-DVD. Some of the major points made are format security, computer manufacturer support, and overall capacity. Speicher argues that Blu-Ray has features that will make disc copying difficult, a large capacity already approaching the theoretical limits of HD-DVD, and support from major PC makers Dell and HP - all of which give it the edge over its rival.
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- Does the iPhone 6s produce better video than a professional Nikon DSLR? in Front Page News
- Programming with your voice? Dictation Software or IDE? in Web Design Programming
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Desktop Shell Replacement in Software Discussion Support
- [Arch] Loud pop on startup in Linux Unix Support
- Does Storage Spaces care about drives being identical? in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.