This week Stephen Speicher and his engadget column The Clicker discusses the five reasons why he believes Blu-Ray will win the battle against HD-DVD. Some of the major points made are format security, computer manufacturer support, and overall capacity. Speicher argues that Blu-Ray has features that will make disc copying difficult, a large capacity already approaching the theoretical limits of HD-DVD, and support from major PC makers Dell and HP - all of which give it the edge over its rival.
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Anyone vape? Just started. Was so easy to quit smoking! in General Discussion
- NGO: Gaza reconstruction will take 20 years in Real World Issues
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- yazidis face genocide at the hands of Islamic State in Real World Issues
- U.S. launches military operation against al-Shabaab group in Somalia in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.