This week Stephen Speicher and his engadget column The Clicker discusses the five reasons why he believes Blu-Ray will win the battle against HD-DVD. Some of the major points made are format security, computer manufacturer support, and overall capacity. Speicher argues that Blu-Ray has features that will make disc copying difficult, a large capacity already approaching the theoretical limits of HD-DVD, and support from major PC makers Dell and HP - all of which give it the edge over its rival.
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win7 missing details and icons in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Should current fake worth company be illegal? in General Discussion
- I need to find a DLL, please see screen grab. in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.