The GIMP is a multiplatform photo manipulation tool. GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. The GIMP is suitable for a variety of image manipulation tasks, including photo retouching, image composition, and image construction. It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
GIMP is expandable and extensible. It is designed to be augmented with plug-ins and extensions to do just about anything. The advanced scripting interface allows everything from the simplest task to the most complex image manipulation procedures to be easily scripted.
- Support long layer names in PSD files
- Improved EXIF handling in the JPEG file plug-in
- Added control for the playback speed in the Animation Playback plug-in
- Avoid needless image preview invalidation
- Allow to edit the image comment in the Image Properties dialog
- Further improved rectangle tools
- Made JPEG save parameters user-configurable
- Avoid color conversions between identical ICC color profiles
- Improved Print plug-in
- Improved loading and saving of indexed TGA images
- Bug fixes and code cleanup
Download: The Gimp 2.3.19 Beta | 14.43MB (Freeware)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
View: The Gimp Website