According to THQ's latest quarterly report, the popular game publisher will be canceling several of their upcoming titles and have decided to close internal development studio Concrete Games. The California-based studio had one unannounced project in the works, which has now been canceled. Also feeling the axe is the PlayStation 3 version of Frontlines: Fuel of War and Destroy All Humans!: Big Willy Unleashed for the PS2. In addition to these cancellations, the report states that THQ will no longer pursue its Juiced and Stuntman franchises.
- Shoppers threaten to boycott ALDI after it pulls Roald Dahl book containing word 'sl*t' off in Real World News
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium in Real World Issues
- Game Assistant 2.0 Beta 1 in Front Page News
- Windows Phone 8.1 now on almost 25% of devices, Microsoft owns 95% of the hardware in Front Page News
- Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals: 'You're All Welcome in California' in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.