According to THQ's latest quarterly report, the popular game publisher will be canceling several of their upcoming titles and have decided to close internal development studio Concrete Games. The California-based studio had one unannounced project in the works, which has now been canceled. Also feeling the axe is the PlayStation 3 version of Frontlines: Fuel of War and Destroy All Humans!: Big Willy Unleashed for the PS2. In addition to these cancellations, the report states that THQ will no longer pursue its Juiced and Stuntman franchises.
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
- Ask someone who got Lumia 950 anything! in Windows Mobile
- MacBook Pro spill cleanup in Apple Mac Support
- Microsoft starts shipping the Lumia 950 and 950 XL in parts of Europe in Front Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Desktop gaming vs. notebook gaming; games not always working on notebook in Computer Gaming
- Third-party Windows Phone tool allows for custom ROMs in Front Page News
- Sony confirms Remote Play streaming is coming to Windows and Mac in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.