According to THQ's latest quarterly report, the popular game publisher will be canceling several of their upcoming titles and have decided to close internal development studio Concrete Games. The California-based studio had one unannounced project in the works, which has now been canceled. Also feeling the axe is the PlayStation 3 version of Frontlines: Fuel of War and Destroy All Humans!: Big Willy Unleashed for the PS2. In addition to these cancellations, the report states that THQ will no longer pursue its Juiced and Stuntman franchises.
- Win with NeoWin... Hello! in Introduce Yourself
- Space mining is now... in Science Discussion & News
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- Windows Update in Windows XP in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Help with TCP Socket Server Client in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Send Fart in a Jar, only $10 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Yemeni group hacks 3,000 Saudi govt computers to reveal top secret docs – report in Real World News
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.