Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- 3dmark API Performance Test in Computer Gaming
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- Will Intel 4600 graphics drive a 27 inch 2650x1440 Display? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.