Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- 4K display in Hardware Hangout
- [Books] Any Adult Books Like Hunger Games, Battle Royale? in The Hobby Corner
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- WP Driving Mode for Android? in Android
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- PiPO unveils the X8, a "Windows TV box + desktop tablet" for under $100 in Front Page News
- Questions About Office 2016 "Desktop Apps" and "Universal Apps" in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.