Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Xbox Games with Gold: June 2015 in Microsoft Console
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Humans’ staggering effect on Earth in Real World Issues
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Sony has "no plans" for Quad HD displays on its Xperia phones in Front Page News
- Surface 3 or iPad Air 2 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.