Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Best Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How do I disable the touchpad on a Toshbia laptop? in Hardware Hangout
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Android Phones: Whats the best? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.