Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Rainmeter - Still Relevant With Windows 10? in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- The Coddling of the American Mind in Real World Issues
- Lifemate P3 - Out now in Software Created By Our Members
- DriveTheLife 188.8.131.52 in Front Page News
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.