Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Tomorrow is Groundhog Day… For everyone. How does society respond? in General Discussion
- Major issue with my handset in Android
- ‘Innocence of Muslims’ Ruling Reversed! in Real World News
- Wildstar Going Free to Play in Computer Gaming
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Minecraft on Xbox 360 in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.