Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Call of Duty Black Ops III wont start - so glad I spent $50 on an icon. in Computer Gaming
- Buying new "laptop". Thoughs on the models? surface book? xps13? yoga 900 in Hardware Hangout
- Xbox Games with Gold for December includes five free titles in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Used Prius scams in The Neobahn
- 'I'm Going to Kill You': Man Screaming at Spider Prompts 'Domestic' Call, Police Response in Australia in Real World News
- Transformers in The Hobby Corner
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.