Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Apple is Hitler, says Chinese CEO in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- The question of life and gods answered in It's a Conspiracy!
- Netgear Nighthawk and Verizon Actiontech Gateway (router/modem) network setup. in Internet, Network & Security
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.