Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Ex-Halo composer, Marty O'Donnell wins lawsuit against Bungie in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to acquire Good Technology for $425 million in Front Page News
- Slow Right click context menu on Modern Apps in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.