Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Motorola's new Moto E has LTE and a bigger screen for just $149 in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Apple wants to replace car keys with the Apple Watch in Front Page News
- Google Account and Play: it require to use gmail? in Android
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Google brings ads to the Play Store in Front Page News
- Google snags .app domain for a whopping $25 million in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.