Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Ethernet/Patch Cable Extender in Internet Network Security
- uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41202 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Microsoft unveils the Lumia 950 and 950 XL, featuring USB Type-C and "liquid cooling" in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Beware if upgrading Ubuntu 14.04 to 15.10! in Linux Unix Support
- Microsoft announces Continuum for phones, brings desktop functionality to mobile in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.