Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- AMD reports a dim financial picture and withdraws from high-density server business in Back Page News
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.