Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- AIMP 3.60 Build 1421 Beta 1 in Front Page News
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- 99 cans of beer in a pack in Real World News
- Show Off Your Website Here in Web Design / Programming
- Tech Comics in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- 360 Browser 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- US official: Military has been asked to send more troops to Iraq in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.