Yahoo intends to focus on emerging markets such as India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Brazil to attract more users, said company cofounder David Filo during a visit this week to India. In a wide-ranging interview last week with IDG News Service, Filo said Yahoo will continue to expand in various countries, even those that do not have democratic governments, as the company believes that the Internet and some of Yahoo's products could be agents of change. An edited transcript of the interview follows.
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 license mess in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Official Torrent File in microsoft windows discussion support
- Lost the GWX icon when i powered my computer on today in microsoft windows discussion support
- C++ Issues: .cpp & .h in programming c c java vb net etc
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Elusive Windows 10 Wallpaper in os customization tips and tweaks
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.