Thanks Grant who has let us know that it was announced in the THPS3 Game room on GameSpy Arcade that a patch had at last been released to fix some issues with online play.
- Additions and changes to 1.01:
- Fixed a bug which which prevented players with certain characters in their nick to host or join games.
- Fixed a bug which prevented screenshots from being taken.
- Fixed a crash with screenshots in 16bit mode.
- Added version number reporting to setup utility and in the main menu.
- Fixed the spacebar not functioning correctly as the ollie key.
- Fixed a crash in the Internet server browser.
- Added an option to run the game at 60hz in the setup utility to fix monitors turning off at startup.
- Added filtering for v1.01 servers in the Internet server browser.
- Added a FAQ document inside the game directory for more user help.
- Music volume changes are now effective immediately.
- Fixed a bug which caused music tracks to not play completely.
Download: THPS 3 v1.01 Patch @ "Please let me stand in line" Fileplanet (1.11mb)
News source: Gearbox Software