Toshiba will next month ship the world's first consumer-oriented HD DVD player capable of writing to next-generation recordable media, the Japanese giant said today. The unit also features a whopping terabyte of hard disk storage - sufficient for three hours' HD content, the company said. The RD-A1 goes on sale in Japan on 14 July. It's got digital terrestrial and satellite tuners, along with an analogue tuner for back-up and a wide array of digital and analogue video and audio inputs and outputs, including HDMI.
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Forum's signature keeps my old name in Site & Forum Issues
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.