Toshiba will next month ship the world's first consumer-oriented HD DVD player capable of writing to next-generation recordable media, the Japanese giant said today. The unit also features a whopping terabyte of hard disk storage - sufficient for three hours' HD content, the company said. The RD-A1 goes on sale in Japan on 14 July. It's got digital terrestrial and satellite tuners, along with an analogue tuner for back-up and a wide array of digital and analogue video and audio inputs and outputs, including HDMI.
- Got any broccoli? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How to get static IP address to stick at start up on Debian Jessie in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Is OneDrive for me? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Network switch strobing or flashing continuously in Internet, Network & Security
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.