Toshiba will next month ship the world's first consumer-oriented HD DVD player capable of writing to next-generation recordable media, the Japanese giant said today. The unit also features a whopping terabyte of hard disk storage - sufficient for three hours' HD content, the company said. The RD-A1 goes on sale in Japan on 14 July. It's got digital terrestrial and satellite tuners, along with an analogue tuner for back-up and a wide array of digital and analogue video and audio inputs and outputs, including HDMI.
- Huge performance degredation with Firefox 38 in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Help with TCP Socket Server Client in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy S6 Edge: Iron Man Edition with a video unboxing in Front Page News
- Peta demands Britain's oldest pub changes its name to show 'compassion' for animals in Real World News
- Windows 10 Mobile adoption continues to grow in Front Page News
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.