Toshiba will next month ship the world's first consumer-oriented HD DVD player capable of writing to next-generation recordable media, the Japanese giant said today. The unit also features a whopping terabyte of hard disk storage - sufficient for three hours' HD content, the company said. The RD-A1 goes on sale in Japan on 14 July. It's got digital terrestrial and satellite tuners, along with an analogue tuner for back-up and a wide array of digital and analogue video and audio inputs and outputs, including HDMI.
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- New feature found - Geofencing! in Microsoft Beta
- Graphic card.. 8 pin and 6 pin?! in Hardware Hangout
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Bad ad on mobile site in Site & Forum Issues
- AMD to Developers: Focus Your Efforts on DirectX 12, Not Mantle in Back Page News
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Ashes of the Singularity: New RTS from Stardock and Oxide Games in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.