Total Uninstall helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application.
It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind. How it works?
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Monitor installation changes of registry and file system
- Completely and thoroughly uninstall monitored applications
- Statistics of detected changes
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- Easy browsing between monitored applications
- Agent for notification of running installation programs
- Perform search in detected changes
- User configurable scanning profiles and uninstall profiles
- Shared .dll file handling
- Export registry to re-apply changes
- Export to .txt; monitored application list, tree of changes and uninstall log
- Print detected changes
- Full Unicode support (if available)
- Multi-language interface
- Shell integration
* Windows Vista compatibility
* Default configuration will exclude most of the background changes (only for a fresh install)