Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November Update media; explains why it was pulled [Update] in Front Page News
- Just bought 980GTX K|NGP|N in Hardware Hangout
- Start10 - Why Couldn't Microsoft Make The Start Menu on Windows 10 Like This One? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Xbox Games with Gold for December includes five free titles in Front Page News
- Power Notifier : Get an email alert when your house loses Electricity in Software Created By Our Members
- The Lumia 530 will be available next week for just $9.99 off-contract in Front Page News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.