Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Video Game programming research topic in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Hyper-V and backups in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 on a USB flash drive? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Waterfox 36 is fast and different in Software Discussion & Support
- Reminder: tonight is your last night to get your free Latios or Latias in Pokémon ORAS in Nintendo Console
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.