Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 2 Years With Linux in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- OS X Yosemite has convinced me, has it convinced you? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Acer Iconia W-3-810 32-bit Win 8/8.1 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Battle of the 5MP Selfie-Range Smartphones in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Boot Issues in Hardware Hangout
- How to Harden a VPS Windows Server in Server Support