Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- Selling old PC with OEM Windows license... while swapping HDDs in Software Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Diet soda drinkers lose more weight than water drinkers in Science Discussion & News
- What do you use your smart watch for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
- Couple charged in scheme to get underage girl pregnant in Real World News
- I'm here! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.