Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- SmoothVideo Project (SVP) 4.0 in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Facebook testing emoticon Likes called Reactions in Front Page News
- 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' has gone gold for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.