Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Adblocking... Could Patreon revolutionise the internet? in General Discussion
- Ruins of the Soviet space shuttle program in Science Discussion & News
- CBS News reports Subway's Jared Fogle is a suspect in a child porn probe | UPDATE in Real World News
- OnePlus 2 to feature 4GB LPDDR4 RAM in Front Page News
- [REQ] Networked KVM in Hardware Hangout
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Game Critics Awards Best of E3 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.