Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Gateway and Routing help in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Don't be racist ... be like Mario! in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Super Mario 64 – First Level Recreated in Unity Engine, Playable in Your Browser in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.