Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings. Without stealing your home page and with no other included software, pop-ups, or spyware, Trillian provides unique functionality such as contact message history, a powerful skinning language, tabbed messaging, global status changes (set all networks away at once), Instant Lookup (automatic Wikipedia integration), contact alerts, an advanced automation system to trigger events based on anything happening in the client, docking, hundreds of emoticons, emotisounds, shell extensions for file transfers, and systray notifications.
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Atheist Thread in Real World Issues
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid toy now available in Front Page News
- Preorders for unlocked Surface 3 4G LTE now open on Microsoft Store in Front Page News
- Microsoft Edge doesn't open in the place on the screen it was closed in Software Discussion Support
- ComScore: Windows Phone marketshare remains steady at 2.9% in the U.S in Front Page News
- Conversation View toggle added to Windows 10 Mail app in Front Page News
- Google is finally working on fixing Chrome's memory problems in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.