Trojan Remover was written to aid in the removal of Trojan Horses and Internet Worms when standard anti-virus software has either failed to detect the problem or is unable to effectively eliminate it. The majority of Virus and Trojan Scanners are well able to detect malicious Trojan Horses and Internet Worms but are not always very efficient in removing them once they have been triggered.Trojan Remover was written specifically to carry out such a removal without the user having to manually edit system files, including the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Trojans carry out which are ignored by other Virus and Trojan Scanners. You can download a free fully-working evaluation copy of Trojan Remover by clicking on the download link below. The program will work for a full 30 days, after which it will expire - registration costs $29.00.
- Added routine to check for restrictive Windows Explorer Policies and remove any that are found.
- Added new heuristic detection routine for Downloader.Agent.AWF/Trojan.Zonebac, responsible for the 'whataboutadog.com', 'whataboutarabit.com' and 'doginhispen.com' browser hijacks.
- Added routines to restore program files replaced by Downloader.Agent.awf/Trojan.Zonebac, when the backup files can be located.
- Added '/debug' option to the FastScan program. When invoked a detailed debug logfile is created which can be used by Simply Super Software to diagnose possible problems.
- Removed the program's dependence on the external Microsoft GDIPLUS.DLL file so the program will run on Windows 9x/2000 without requiring the gdiplus.dll file to be installed.
Screenshot: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Link: Home Page | Updates