Two people have been cautioned for using people's wi-fi broadband internet connections without permission. Neighbours in Redditch, Worcestershire, contacted police on Saturday after seeing a man inside a car using a laptop while parked outside a house. He was arrested and cautioned. A woman was arrested in similar circumstances in the town earlier this month. BBC Midlands Today correspondent Dr David Gregory said the cases are among the first of their kind. He added that if people were using someone else's network to enter illegal porn sites, for example, it would be very difficult to trace them.
- New Gaming rig in Hardware Hangout
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- Siri down in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities in Real World Issues
- Microsoft updates Health, support for Golf now rolling out in Front Page News
- Siberian Husky eats marihuana in General Discussion
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.