Two people have been cautioned for using people's wi-fi broadband internet connections without permission. Neighbours in Redditch, Worcestershire, contacted police on Saturday after seeing a man inside a car using a laptop while parked outside a house. He was arrested and cautioned. A woman was arrested in similar circumstances in the town earlier this month. BBC Midlands Today correspondent Dr David Gregory said the cases are among the first of their kind. He added that if people were using someone else's network to enter illegal porn sites, for example, it would be very difficult to trace them.
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.