Two people have been cautioned for using people's wi-fi broadband internet connections without permission. Neighbours in Redditch, Worcestershire, contacted police on Saturday after seeing a man inside a car using a laptop while parked outside a house. He was arrested and cautioned. A woman was arrested in similar circumstances in the town earlier this month. BBC Midlands Today correspondent Dr David Gregory said the cases are among the first of their kind. He added that if people were using someone else's network to enter illegal porn sites, for example, it would be very difficult to trace them.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- Issue with SLI bridge? in Hardware Hangout
- New theme crash in Safari on iPad in Site & Forum Issues
- Satya Nadella talks Cloud and Women's rights in the workplace in new interviews in Front Page News
- WinRAR 5.20 Beta 2 in Front Page News
- Control Panel or PC Settings? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena