Two people have been cautioned for using people's wi-fi broadband internet connections without permission. Neighbours in Redditch, Worcestershire, contacted police on Saturday after seeing a man inside a car using a laptop while parked outside a house. He was arrested and cautioned. A woman was arrested in similar circumstances in the town earlier this month. BBC Midlands Today correspondent Dr David Gregory said the cases are among the first of their kind. He added that if people were using someone else's network to enter illegal porn sites, for example, it would be very difficult to trace them.
- Expectations and the questions we hope Microsoft answers at Build 2015 in Front Page News
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- Will it blend? - Apple Watch in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Android 5.0 Lollipop update heads to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on T-Mobile in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Microsoft loses ~12 cents on every phone sold in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.