Two people have been cautioned for using people's wi-fi broadband internet connections without permission. Neighbours in Redditch, Worcestershire, contacted police on Saturday after seeing a man inside a car using a laptop while parked outside a house. He was arrested and cautioned. A woman was arrested in similar circumstances in the town earlier this month. BBC Midlands Today correspondent Dr David Gregory said the cases are among the first of their kind. He added that if people were using someone else's network to enter illegal porn sites, for example, it would be very difficult to trace them.
- HP unveils the Spectre x360, a 13-inch convertible in Front Page News
- The Order 1886 has gone gold in Sony Console
- Happy Birthday Denis! in Site Announcements
- Microsoft Lumia 640 and 640 XL appear ahead of reveal in Front Page News
- HTC One M9 specs and pricing revealed at BestBuy in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.