Two people have been cautioned for using people's wi-fi broadband internet connections without permission. Neighbours in Redditch, Worcestershire, contacted police on Saturday after seeing a man inside a car using a laptop while parked outside a house. He was arrested and cautioned. A woman was arrested in similar circumstances in the town earlier this month. BBC Midlands Today correspondent Dr David Gregory said the cases are among the first of their kind. He added that if people were using someone else's network to enter illegal porn sites, for example, it would be very difficult to trace them.
- Surface 3 is FANLESS! in Hardware Hangout
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.