Two men have been charged with illegal computer access after they allegedly hacked into the Los Angeles city traffic center to turn off traffic lights at four intersections last August. The two men, both engineers with the city's Automated Traffic Surveillance Center, accessed city computers on the morning of Aug. 21, and were able to turn off signal control boxes just hours before a job action by city engineers, the LA district attorney said in a statement released late last week.
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- Increase in 'One-Day Wonder' websites help disguise malware in Back Page News
- Indycar? in The Sporting Arena
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Replacement laptop (i7, SSD) in Hardware Hangout
- Alternative Office 365 Hosting Providers? in Internet, Network & Security
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.