Two men have been charged with illegal computer access after they allegedly hacked into the Los Angeles city traffic center to turn off traffic lights at four intersections last August. The two men, both engineers with the city's Automated Traffic Surveillance Center, accessed city computers on the morning of Aug. 21, and were able to turn off signal control boxes just hours before a job action by city engineers, the LA district attorney said in a statement released late last week.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- PSA for those interested in Android TV (Nexus Player etc) in Android
- Windows Icon Changes in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Nokia currently has 'no plans' to return to the smartphone business in Front Page News
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- App Store opens on Home Page in Site & Forum Issues
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 Issues in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.