Two men have been charged with illegal computer access after they allegedly hacked into the Los Angeles city traffic center to turn off traffic lights at four intersections last August. The two men, both engineers with the city's Automated Traffic Surveillance Center, accessed city computers on the morning of Aug. 21, and were able to turn off signal control boxes just hours before a job action by city engineers, the LA district attorney said in a statement released late last week.
- "Surface 3" will have Intel Atom Cherry Trail and 4G LTE in Back Page News
- My New Turtle Bank! Isn't he cute!? in General Discussion
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps in Real World News
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- aftermarket accessories for accord v6 in The Neobahn
- The 10 Biggest OMG Moments on PlayStation in Sony Console
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.