Two men have been charged with illegal computer access after they allegedly hacked into the Los Angeles city traffic center to turn off traffic lights at four intersections last August. The two men, both engineers with the city's Automated Traffic Surveillance Center, accessed city computers on the morning of Aug. 21, and were able to turn off signal control boxes just hours before a job action by city engineers, the LA district attorney said in a statement released late last week.
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meat eating in Science Discussion & News
- Buying a router in Internet, Network & Security
- GNU / Linux September 2014 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Quote box font increased in Site Announcements
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.