Two men have been charged with illegal computer access after they allegedly hacked into the Los Angeles city traffic center to turn off traffic lights at four intersections last August. The two men, both engineers with the city's Automated Traffic Surveillance Center, accessed city computers on the morning of Aug. 21, and were able to turn off signal control boxes just hours before a job action by city engineers, the LA district attorney said in a statement released late last week.
- Nick H. moved to Supervisor in Site Announcements
- Art of Spamming in General Discussion
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum in Software Discussion & Support
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.