Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down. A changelog is currently unavailable, so it should be assumed that this update is mainly bug fixes.
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pixar giving away RenderMan CGI software for free in Software Discussion & Support
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- 10049, search doesn't work in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Spartan: How to disable Adobe Flash Player in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.