Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down. A changelog is currently unavailable, so it should be assumed that this update is mainly bug fixes.
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Android Wear possibly coming to iOS? in iPhone/iOS
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- Gigantic Black Hole Discovered From the Dawn of Time in Science Discussion & News
- An Old-looking Galaxy in a Young Universe in Science Discussion & News
- Catch Brad Sams on Windows Weekly today at 2PM ET in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.