Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down. A changelog is currently unavailable, so it should be assumed that this update is mainly bug fixes.
- Pirate escapes $373,000 fine with a court-ordered 200k YouTube views, documenting his antics in Front Page News
- Linx 7 Windows tablet on sale for £39.99, with free Office 365 subscription worth £59.99 in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Windows 10 LTSB "gay rights" in General Discussion
- I got RAT'ed, i reinstalled my computers OS, but when i was infected, i had my phone plugged to it and i put some files in my phone and i need to recover them in Internet Network Security
- Should I upgrade my i5-3570K to an i7-3770K? in Hardware Hangout
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- Black gunman 'targets white women,' media silent - Not a peep from news agencies quick to report white-on-black shootings in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.