Uniblue PowerSuite 2013 is a comprehensive set of maintenance tools for cleaning up, repairing and optimising your PC. It includes Uniblue DriverScanner , which checks the device drivers installed on your PC, highlights any that are out of date, then locates, downloads and installs the updates in a couple of clicks. There's also MaxiDisk which is drive optimization software which will analyze your drive and defragment if necessary. MaxiDisk will also cleanse your drive from unwanted temporary, junk and other files clogging up vital space.
With Uniblue Powersuite 2013, users can now try out the program with a Lite version. This free download offers a set of speed tools that includes a CPU Manager, Software Launch Booster, Start Menu Software Accelerator, and Proactive Thumbnail Generator, all of which are designed to restore a little pep in your PC's step.
- Name change from PowerSuite to Uniblue Powersuite.
- 2013 version.
- Brand new interface, more user-friendly.
- Introduction of Lite and Pro versions in the product: Lite is a trial version and Pro is the full version.
- Product categories: Speed Tools, System Optimization and Disk Optimization.
- Many scan options: Full scan, scan by category and single feature scan.
- New overall system indicator on the overview screen.
- One-click product activation on the post purchase thank you webpage.
- Introduction page showing the product's benefits when launching the product for the first time.
- Undo mechanism for most fixes undertaken by the software.
- Available in 13 languages.
- Product screen can be re-sized and even maximized for easier readability.
- Customer support page is easily accessible from within the product.
- No need to re-launch the product when changing the language setting.
- Possibility to start or stop scan from the Windows system tray on the desktop.
- Automatic proxy detection; Restore point creation whilst the product is being installed for increased safety.
- Speed Tools connectivity between SpeedUpMyPC and Uniblue Powersuite, so that activation/deactivation of the free Speed Tools made in one product is reflected in the other.
- Uniblue products now communicate between each other; if Uniblue Powersuite is purchased, the customer will be advised to stop using other products with functionality taken care of by Uniblue Powersuite.