This busy downloads day now brings along the latest patch for Unreal Tournament 2004, bringing the sci-fi first-person shooter sequel by Digital Extrems and Epic Games to version 3270. This release adds a third batch of improvements, bug fixes and other changes for the Onslaught mode, general gameplay, menus, demo recording, networking, mod support, engine and more.
- Fixed low skill bots using lifts
- CTF defender AI improvements (pursuing flag)
- Optimized splash effects
- Junkyard magnet now works again
- Fixed AS-Junkyard exploit
- Don't preload skins with botuse=0
- Only precache Epic skins unless xDeathMatch.bCustomPreload is true
- Various script warning fixes
- SkipMatch cheat gives you credits as well
- MutNoSuperWeapons no longer in "arena" group.
- Fixed CTF-TwinTombs wrong team playerstart
Download: UT2004 retail patch v3270
News source: 3D Gamers