The first PC patch for Unreal Tournament 2004 is now available for download, bringing this FPS made by Epic Games to v3208 - as usual, the list of changes can be found by pressing on 'read more'. Read our review for more details about this FPS made by Epic Games.
- Onslaught related:
- Teams will now swap sides after each Onslaught round by default. This is configurable in the game settings menu.
- Fixed flying Leviathan exploit where Leviathan can be based on another vehicle.
- Fixed Leviathan pushing exploits by limiting the Leviathans max speed.
- Fixed Tank pushing exploits by limiting max speed unless falling.
- Node location names show up correctly in network games.
- Fixed terrains with a negative scale not showing PowerNodes.
- RadarMap can no longer be moved off-screen using the HUD configuration menu.
- Fixed possibility of ion cannon volume in ONS-Severance killing someone entering it without giving them warnings first
- Fixed bots getting stuck next to a vehicle because they didn't think they were close enough to enter
- Fixed players getting out of vehicles into water
News source: Gamershell