This optional update provides the Junk E-mail Filter in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with a more current definition of which e-mail messages should be considered junk e-mail. This update was released in May 2005.
- Windows-based tablet adoption expected to nearly double by 2019 in Front Page News
- Microsoft adds 35,000 traffic cameras to Bing Maps in 11 countries in Front Page News
- Gartner: Windows 10 poised to become the most widely installed version of Windows ever in Front Page News
- US teen Ahmed Mohamed, arrested for clock bomb, now wants $15m compensation in Real World News
- UMi launches the 'Rome', a 5.5-inch octa-core Android smartphone with 3GB RAM for $89 in Front Page News
- Server 2008 DHCP Name in Server Support
- Blue Origin Aerospace (updates) in Science Discussion News
- First Look: LG V10 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.