When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Here are the known issues in Windows 10 Insider build 10532 in Front Page News
- Looking for a small yet decently powered computer in Hardware Hangout
- From leaked parts comes a semi-functional 'iPhone 6S' in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
- Microsoft rolls out another cumulative update for Windows 10, but only for build 10240 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 is now rolling out to the Fast ring in Front Page News
- Samsung Pay now available as an invite-only beta in the US in Front Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.