When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Sony confirms Remote Play streaming is coming to Windows and Mac in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
- Discovery of new human ancestor Homo naledi sparks racism row in South Africa in Science Discussion News
- Samurize in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- What are you playing? in Gamers Hangout
- Bill Gates said to launch multi-billion dollar clean energy tech initiative on Monday in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.