When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- Let's talk coffee makers in General Discussion
- Cheapest way to get a 10Gb (e?) link between 2 machines. in Internet Network Security
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- DirectX 9.0 v DirectX 10.1 for Windows 7? in Hardware Hangout
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- Sony dropping PlayStation 4 price by $50 in US, $20 in Canada beginning Oct. 9 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.