When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site and forum issues
- Samsung unveils new monitors that will wirelessly charge your phone too in front page news
- Windows 10 Quick Guide surfaces in front page news
- The first 'flagship' Microsoft Store will open on New York's Fifth Avenue this fall in front page news
- You can finally see the OnePlus Two in all its glory in front page news
- DriveTheLife 184.108.40.206 in front page news
- With two days to go, Microsoft promotes Windows 10's Continuum in new video in front page news
- Major Android security flaw leaves 950 million phones vulnerable to being silently hacked in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.