When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- *Breaking* Ebola has reached the U.S. in Real World News
- The popular game you never got into? in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10: Hardware requirements to be the same as Windows 8 in Front Page News
- Will it b(l)end? iPhone 6+ in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Why did Microsoft skip Windows 9? in Microsoft Beta
- Need help getting Crypto++ usable in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- How reliable is the Xbox One? in Microsoft Console