When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Thunderbird 31.1.0 in Front Page News
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- S.M.A.R.T. Fail in Hardware Hangout
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.