When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Lumia '940' spotted in benchmarks - the first device to support Phone Continuum? in Front Page News
- Man stuffed AK-47 rifle down his pants at pawn shop, police say in Real World News
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Generic Salary Question in General Discussion
- How open damaged access database? in Software created by our members
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.