When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Russia threatens to block Google, Facebook, and Twitter if they don't turnover blogger data in Front Page News
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- .htaccess: Hotlinking Not Working in Web Design / Programming
- css menu creator in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Isla Vista rampage victims remembered in Real World News
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.