When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
- DFX Audio Enhancer 11.400 in Front Page News
- ESXi 5.5 - My Experience (and some questions) in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- PC won't boot / no power to I/O core in Hardware Hangout
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Hello I'm Alessandro - you'll see a lot of concepts, mockups and much more :) in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.