When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Installing IE11 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.