When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- Google Adwords' top result for "Bing Ads" is a phishing site in Front Page News
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- I'm finally ditching Android for a Windows phone... in Windows Phone
- Windows Phone vs Android Chooses in Windows Phone
- US to modify ULA's $1B "launch capability" contract in Science Discussion & News
- MSN Down! in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.