When you copy music media files between Microsoft Windows Media Player and a supported portable device, copy operations may take longer to perform as more items are added to the Media Library. Specifically, the time to copy increases exponentially as the number of items in the Media Library increases.
- Google has no plans to use Windows 10's Action Center for Chrome in Front Page News
- Get the old "Screen Resolution" or "Display Settings" back on Windows 10 in A Collection Of Essential Guides
- Why did Microsoft get rid of the Guest account in WIndows 10? in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- USAF + UK's R.E.L. for SABRE SSTO/hypersonic engine in Science Discussion News
- Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide in Front Page News
- Army stats show that women are injured twice as often as men in combat training in Real World Issues
- Archos unveils the Flip, a €249 Windows 10 convertible with an affinity for Yoga in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 is now rolling out to the Fast ring in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.