DigiTimes is reporting that Apple plans to launch new iPods featuring Wi-Fi in the second half of 2007. Contracted by the Cupertino-based iPod maker, Universal Scientific Industrial (USI) will produce the Wi-Fi modules and Foxconn will perform as the OEM system assembler, according to Taiwan portable music player component makers. USI will begin shipments later in April, while Foxconn may do so in the third quarter. Samsung and Sony are also planning to offer similar products, the sources indicated. AppleInsider's sources initially reported that three distinct iPod models lie on Apple's roadmap for 2007, later adding that one of those players, a next-gen video iPod, was tracking for a third quarter release.
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: May 2015 in Sony Console
- Someone is hard at work in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- The Jimquisition: Warner Bother in Gamers' Hangout
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Anyone know who this quotations is by ? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.