Winners of the third round of the "Make Something Unreal" contest announced across 11 categories.
Epic Games announced the winners of its third round of the "$1,000,000 Nvidia Make Something Unreal" mod-making contest for Unreal Tournament 2004. The contest awarded $150,000 to 52 teams in the third round. The 11 category winners took home varying amounts based on the category, with the best first-person shooter mod winning $25,000 and the best audio modification grabbing $2,500.
The 11 category winners are as follows:
- Best first-person shooter (FPS) – Red Orchestra
- Best non-FPS – Alien Swarm
- Best Level – CTF-CBP2-Pistola
- Best Level With Original Contest – DM-CPB2-KillyBilly Barn
- Best Mutator – Unreal4Ever MSU Edition
- Best Model – MonstAr
- Best Voice Pack (or Audio Modification) – Alien Swarm
- Best Vehicle – Clone Bandits
- Best Tool – Ushock
- Best Game Type – Jailbreak 2004
- Best Use of Karma Physics – Unwheel
News source: GameSpot