It would appear that a hacker's proclamation (and proof via screenshots) that he had gained access to all of Valve's internal files has been uncovered as false. In reality, he reportedly hacked a third-party site that deals with Valve's Cyber CafÃ© billing program, which nearly eliminates the fear Valve's customers had about their private information finding its way into unwanted hands. Valve marketing director Doug Lombardi told TG Daily, "The alleged hacker gained access to a third-party site that Valve uses to manage the commercial partners in its Cyber CafÃ© program. This Cyber CafÃ© billing system is not connected to Steam. We are working with law enforcement agencies on this matter."
- Destiny is PS4's biggest launch yet + biggest PS4 sales since Christmas in Sony Console
- 16-Year-Old Girl Fatally Shoots Gamer For His PS4 in Real World News
- DriveClub has gone GOLD in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Tennessee dad forced son to drink alcohol until he passed out in Real World News
- Police: George Zimmerman Named In Fla. Road Rage Incident in Real World News
- Password Discussion in Internet, Network & Security