With Hewlett-Packard (HP) said to have ordered 100,000 C7-M ULV processors for its initial mini-note low-cost PC launch, (which is expected to reach 500,000 units in total in 2008) while Gigabyte Technology's new M700 series UMPC (ultra mobile PC) will also adopt VIA Technologies' CPUs, the Taiwan-based chipmaker may have a chance of recover from its long series of losses, according to industry watchers. In addition to HP and Gigabyte, more hardware vendors are said to be evaluating VIA's CPUs for their UMPC and low-cost PC products.
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
- Google won't block pornography on Blogger after all in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- WinPatrol 33.1.2015 in Front Page News
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- how window phone 10 Technical Preview on nokia 830? in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.