Thousands of gamers are in Paris over the next four days for the Electronic Sports World Cup grand final. More than 750 players are competing for $200,000 (Â£99,200) in prize money, with about 5,000 spectators expected. The games being played include CounterStrike, Quake 4, Warcraft 3 and Pro Evolution Soccer 4. There is also a women-only CounterStrike tournament. David Heuze, communications manager for the event, said: "The best video game players in the world are here." Mr Heuze said the atmosphere during games was similar to a football match. "It's crazy. There is a lot of noise and cheering.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [Books] Any Adult Books Like Hunger Games, Battle Royale? in The Hobby Corner
- All USB Ports have suddenly stopped working in Hardware Hangout
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console in Nintendo Console
- Is the Media Silent on Tim Hunt Accuser Connie St Louis’s Lies Because of Her ‘Black Privilege’? in Real World Issues
- Upgrade vs OK PC vs Dream PC in Poll Station
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- may i know if a ssd support DRAT trim feature in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.