InnoTek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows and Linux 32-bit hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
- Elon Musk: Apple is 'Tesla's graveyard' for people who fail at Tesla in Front Page News
- PlayStation Now launches in UK, priced 12.99 a month in Sony Console
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Boehner Will Resign From Congress in Domestic Politics
- 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' has gone gold for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 in Front Page News
- Microsoft now offers "Complete" warranty plans for HoloLens, Surface Book, and more in Front Page News
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers Hangout
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.