InnoTek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows and Linux 32-bit hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
- Advice on faulty video card? in Hardware Hangout
- Not displaying comments in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Lumia 930 beats iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy Note 4 and One M9 in blind camera test in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- PSA for those who enter in Neowin giveaways in General Discussion
- Hi everyone! in Introduce Yourself
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.