InnoTek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows and Linux 32-bit hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
- Whats your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in microsoft windows discussion support
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- Capcom's Kitchen VR game on Project Morpheus is the scariest we've ever played in sony console
- Microsoft reportedly validating Windows 10 Pro licenses bought for $2 due to Store bug in front page news
- Zombi U renamed Zombi for XB1, PS4, PC, coming August 18th in gamers hangout
- TechSpot: 10 Years of Intel CPUs Compared and Tested in front page news
- Microsoft's affiliate program now supports Windows Store content in front page news
- VirtualBox WiFi Issue in virtualization cloud services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.