InnoTek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows and Linux 32-bit hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- inFAMOUS First Light arrives on PS4 this week in Sony Console
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.