InnoTek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows and Linux 32-bit hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
- Instagram BETA for Windows Phone is currently broken in Front Page News
- Windows 10 doesn't like adaptive CPU clock changing in Microsoft Windows Support
- New 1TB Playstation 4 model is using older, outdated hardware in Front Page News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- We need a windows 10 insider to post about older game titles not working on 10 in Computer Gaming
- How to clean install Windows 10 directly without upgrade in Microsoft Windows Support
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Windows 10 from VLK in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.