InnoTek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows and Linux 32-bit hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Primitive ocean on Mars held more water than Earth's Arctic Ocean: NASA in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.