InnoTek VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows and Linux 32-bit hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Net neutrality becomes law in the EU and roaming charges get banned in Front Page News
- GPU Hierarchy Chart - June 2015 (w/ UK prices) in Hardware Hangout
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Microsoft research project aims to make you funnier online in Front Page News
- Project Cars for WII U axed in Nintendo Console
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- London:Killer beheads Grandma sentenced to Broadmoor Prison in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.